Go for a Hike!
There are a great number of Hiking trails around The Dalles. Please visit the link below to find trails in our area.
Hikes in The Dalles Area Mid-May – June is Wildflower Heaven!
- Check in to “The Barn” at Cousins Country Inn
- Head out to Rivertap for a local beer, wine or spirits and dinner.
- 8am – Breakfast at Petite Provence and grab a Picnic lunch to-go.
- Cross The Dalles Bridge, head West to your first adventure.
- 9:30am – Catherine Creek, Check out the natural bridge.
Turn around and head East to….
- 12:30 – Horsethief Butte, Take a look at the Pictographs and Rock Climbers in a natural maze, Picnic Lunch
Continue East on Hwy 14
- 3pm – Stop for a Bottle of Wine and snack at Maryhill Winery
- 4pm – Stonehenge
Take Biggs Junction Bridge Back to The Dalles
- 8 am – Breakfast at Cousins Restaurant (picnic lunch available here too)
- 9am – Take a walk or a bike ride on The Dalles Riverfront Trail starting at the Discovery Center.
- 11 am – Take HWY 30 from the Discovery Center to Rowena Plateau also a good spot for a picnic.
- Continue on to Mosier stop at Rack and Cloth for a small batch Cider and some Farm to Table food. Hit I84 East or West home.