Why belong to the Chamber? TEAM—Together we Each Achieve More! The Dalles Area Chamber of Commerce makes it a priority to serve as a valuable resource to your business. Join forces with active, positive and energetic businesses alike. With our many benefits, services and networking opportunities, by joining our Chamber, you are making a sound marketing investment to improve your value, visibility, and credibility.
Networking: What better way to introduce your business to potential clients than through chamber-sponsored events that attract other businesses and the public. The Chamber offers numerous opportunities for professional networking through a variety of monthly and annual events. With more than 35 events hosted throughout the year, at times to fit all types of schedules, our members have valuable opportunities in which to build professional relationships.
Advocacy: The Dalles Area Chamber of Commerce is focused on helping you create a more prosperous future for your business and your employees. One of the best ways we can work together to achieve this goal is through our legislative process. The Chamber works on behalf of our members to advocate for policies and legislation that contribute to the growth and prosperity of our region. Whether it be at the Local, State or Federal level, our Chamber looks out for individual Members and for our community at large.
Visibility: With a chamber membership, you can reach potential clients through member exclusive advertising, business-to-business advertising, and publicity. We work to strengthen our local economy by encouraging citizens to shop local.
- Events: Attend fun, monthly networking events to meet potential new customers.
- Hosting: Bring people into your place of business by hosting one of our monthly Business After Hours or Coffee Connections!
- Referrals: Our staff, Board of Directors and Ambassadors give out hundreds of referrals for our Members each year.
- Listings: All Members are listed in our online and printed directory. New members are also introduced in our monthly Newsletter and weekly E-Blast.
- Chamber Login: Chamber Members can log on to our website and post “Hot Deals”, Job Listings and Events.
Marketing: The Chamber has many marketing venues, including our own website, social media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and Google+), Community Calendar & Facebook events, as well as print advertising. Through our social media only we reach thousands of people per week.
- Newsletter: Let us spotlight your business in our monthly Newsletter with Ribbon Cutting pictures, upcoming events, Member News and our “Get to Know our Members” section, which is an opportunity to tell your business story to every Chamber member.
- Website Ads: Members may purchase advertising space on the Chamber’s website. The Dalles Area Chamber of Commerce Website had 352,870 page views in 2016 reaching communities and markets well beyond the Columbia River Gorge.
- Sponsorships: The Chamber hosts numerous events that offer sponsorship opportunities that will provide your business positive exposure. Sponsors are invited to display and distribute information about their business at the event.
Information & Education: The Chamber provides a wealth of valuable information to answer your business and community questions. We partner with SBDC to give Chamber members access to additional seminars and counseling designed to assist new businesses just getting started as well as to enhance and strengthen existing businesses. Our Power Breakfast (first Friday of each month) features guest speakers who present relevant topics and provide important information. This no-host breakfast is also a great opportunity to invite other business professionals for networking and to discover the benefits of Chamber membership.
Please fill out the form below and we will contact you for any additional information we may need.
Have a question or need more information? Call us or drop by:
The Dalles Area Chamber of Commerce 404 West 2nd Street The Dalles, OR 97058 (800) 255-3385 • (541) 296-2231